Yesterday, we introduced you to the Gogo Business Aviation division, and today we’re proud to announce a new product by that team specifically designed for light jets and turboprops. Via the Gogo Biz air to ground network, the new ATG 1000 connectivity system enables high performance email, calling and texting using your own smartphone and own phone number. The system is fully software upgradeable, which gives customers the unique ability to add connectivity features – such as web browsing – at any time, simply by purchasing a software key.
ATG 1000 – Key Capabilities
- High-performance e-mail with attachments – via traditional e-mail clients and web mail
- Calling & texting with passengers’ own smartphones and mobile numbers
- Connect up to five personal Wi-Fi devices – including smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Compatible with the Gogo OnePhone cabin handset (optional)
- In the future, it is expected to provide connectivity to power select, third-party cockpit and operational applications
- Complete ATG 1000 system MSRP is $35,000, excluding dealer installation and optional accessories.
For more on this new ATG product from Gogo Business Aviation, visit business.gogo.com.